Thursday, October 23, 2014

Purchasing : Amazon.com - LORAC MEGA-PRO makeup Palette delivery Review

Purchasing Makeup Palettes 
on Amazon.com 

LORAC Holiday 2014: The Mega PRO Palette - BellBelleBella. 2014.LORAC Holiday 2014: 
The Mega PRO Palette - BellBelleBella. [ONLINE] Available at: 


Okay. There was so much hype about the limited edition Lorac Mega Pro Palette.
I wanted one of the Urban Decay or the Lorac Pro palettes as I do not own any high end eye shadow palettes but this was announced so I though well lets just get this and I don't need to get anything else.



I saw that Lorac Pro had a Facebook post that their website stock was sold out and Amazon.com were the only other stockist. 
I bought it very quickly.



Date Ordered : October 7th 2014
Arrival date : October 22nd 2014
Time taken : 15 days (around 2 weeks)

Shipping Method : Amazon Global Standard Shipping 
Shipping & Handling Price AU$9.42


It was my first purchase on Amazon.com


As soon as they post it they email you a confirmation. Then you can see a date on your order history the approximate time when your parcel will arrive.
Mine said 23rd of October but arrived a day early so it is very good.



It arrived in a flattened?? box. (below) 






Every box, including the ones inside and outside were squashed.









I had seen horrifying reviews on this palette at Amazon.com where people have said they received broken / damaged palettes and they can't get a replacement (as this is limited and is sold out)


Immediately after seeing the squashed boxed I was worried.
`





I take out the palette and there is white shadow at the front of the palette.....uh oh.....
LORAC MEGA-PRo PALETTE
LORAC MEGA-PRo PALETTE

















I open the palette....




























Thank my lucky stars that the palette is in one piece!!!!
There is quite a bit of fallout on the palette but nothing major. 
the espresso was wiped clean easily but the white still remained because of all the shimmer in it.


LORAC MEGA-PRo PALETTE
LORAC MEGA-PRo PALETTE

My palette is a faulty one.
If you look at the writing under all the shades they are not exactly in the middle as they are supposed to be.
I do not doubt that this is a the real deal (not a fake) as I bought it from Amazon when Lorac had stated they are selling it. The quality of the shadows don't lie.
But this is supposed to be a limited edition... 
and I paid a lot of money for this palette, which makes it very disappointing.









I also ordered the Unzipped Palette.
And yes... this was squashed too.









The eye primer is undamaged;) 













But the palette has deep scratches on the front like this one in the photo.
(bad photo)







Because packaging on this this palette is bright
the fallout is so much more obvious.
Look at the terrible fallout (photo below).

Luckily it has a cover on it so I can remove it and the mirror is untouched.














So here is everything.
I have written my thoughts on the Amazon shipping feedback.
Hopefully they will WAKE UP and fix up their packaging.

The quality of the shadows are AMAZING.
I now understand what all the hype about it was.^^
Will cherish these and play with them every day~

LORAC MEGA-PRo unzipped  PALETTE
LORAC MEGA-PRo and UNZIPPED PALETTE















I rate the overall experience as 6.0/10.
Accuracy of the item description
Very inaccurateVery inaccurateVery inaccurateVery inaccurateVery inaccurate




Very Accurate
No faults of the products received 
Very inaccurateVery satisfiedVery satisfiedVery satisfiedVery satisfied





Not Damaged but not perfect condition
Also the item is faulty -writing of the shades
Time of shipping
Very inaccurateVery inaccurateVery inaccurateVery inaccurateVery inaccurate




very fast considering it is coming from the US
Packaging & handling 
Very inaccurateVery satisfiedVery satisfiedVery satisfiedVery satisfied



Terrible
Shipping fees
Very inaccurateVery inaccurateVery inaccurateVery inaccurateVery inaccurate




very good postage fee from the US
Customer service
Very satisfiedVery satisfiedVery satisfiedVery satisfiedVery satisfied




N/A




Amazon.com have announce that they will change their packaging after all the complaints from customers. But we will have to see.







Hopefully this was helpful to you all ~



Thanks for reading everybody~






Disclaimer- The purpose of this review is to give my opinions and thoughts to others with access on the internet. These products mentioned were not free or sponsored. I was not paid or asked to review these products by any companies or bodies. It was not done as a favour to anyone.
Thank you

LORAC MEGA-PRo and UNZIPPED PALETTE

2 comments:

  1. i thought they would of bubble wrapped it :0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. It was to my horror when I saw the crushed box.
      The sides of the box were actually open and you could see the inside.

      They did a poor job on packaging for something so delicate.
      But I was so lucky to have it in one piece.
      I would have been so heart broken if it was cracked

      Delete